I am a visual storyteller--graphic designer, artist, journalist.
I’ve worked at Gannett’s design studio in Louisville, Kentucky, as well as at The Huntsville Times in Alabama. I’ve loved news design since my freshman year of high school when I started working for my school newspaper.
I am currently adventuring in print and tablet magazine design at FAITH Catholic, as well as marketing, branding, and social media marketing.
I graduated from MSU’s journalism and graphic design programs, with high honors–not to brag, I’m just a huge nerd.
I am a typography geek, enjoy reading about color theory and can (and have) spent hours absorbed in a good magazine.
I love design, Adobe Illustrator, and cute shoes.
- Graphic Designer at FAITH Catholic
- June 2013 – Present Lansing, MI
- Graphic Designer at Gannett Design Studio
- Aug. 2012 – May 2013 Louisville, KY
- Graphic Design Intern at The Huntsville Times
- Feb. 2012 – July. 2012 Huntsville, AL
- BA in Journalism at Michigan State University
- 2008 – 2011
- 1st place for Non-Deadline page design, Alabama APME Awards
- 1st place for News Graphics and Illustration, Alabama APME